In meetings, in small working groups or large conferences, professionals need to communicate more and more their ideas in a quick and effective manner, either through social networking sites or internally.
Also at the stage of project planning, as a way of visualising the complexity of a plan, or aspects of an idea, drawing resources are an indespensable tool.
You wouldn't say, but a simple sketch is a conceptual tool. In this course we did exercises to re-learn how to draw in a quick, simple and effective manner, just with a simple marker. Visual synthesis will exercise the abstract concepts of iconizacion, speed and agility in the drawing, etc...
- Consultants who want to improve the working methods of sessions or meetings.
- Journalists and bloggers who want to broadcast events online using pictures.
- Facilitators, innovators, coaches, leaders, speakers, anyone who needs to make a public presentation, using drawings or graphics.
- Professionals who require Internet as a communication tool.
- Community managers, internet experts who want to improve visual design skills.
- General public who wants to improve their drawing skills and visual synthesis.
Watch the video: